PLAYING AREA SPECIFICATIONS
- Distance from center of bull's-eye to floor is 5' 8".
- Distance from FACE OF DART BOARD (plumbed down to floor) out to the HOCKEY
LINE is 7' 9 1/4".
- Distance from CENTER OF CORK to HOCKEY LINE (direct) is 9' 7 3/8".
- Minimum distance from HOCKEY LINE backwards to edge of mat or carpet
(where player stands to throw) is 2'.
- Minimum width of mat or carpet (from where player stands to throw to the
dart board) is 2'.
- Minimum distance between center of corks on adjacent dart boards is 6'.
- Minimum total width of playing area is 6'.
- Minimum distance from center of cork to a side wall is 3'.